Here are a few benefits you can enjoy while using the app:
Send and receive money from any bwallet user in Bahrain by simply using their Mobile number
Pay instantly at many merchants and save your time at the cashier
Ensure the security of your personal details and track your shopping history
How to Use:
- Download (bwallet) App from App Store or Google Play
- Click on “Register” and follow the registration steps to register to the service
- Once your account is verified via phone call, you can enter your Debit Card details and add Money on your bwallet account
- Start sending, receiving and requesting money using your smartphone various merchants around Bahrain
How to add money to your bwallet account?
The Process of loading Money into your bwallet Account:
- Select the Add money option from the menu
- Enter the required amount (Maximum BD 200 can be loaded the account in a given time)
- App will redirect the customer to the payment gateway to add the debit card details
- Confirm the amount and debit card details to proceed with loading the money
- Amount will be funded into your bwallet account
How to send money?
Send Money from your bwallet Account to another Mobile User
- Select the Send Money Option from the menu customers will be able to transfer money from his/her bwallet account to any mobile user wither he is a registered customer or not.
- Customer should enter Mobile Number he/she wished to send the money for with the required amount and click submit.
- If the receiver is a registered customer with bwallet then his account will immediately funded.
- If the receiver is not a registered customer to bwallet a SMS notification will be sent to the customer to download the bwallet App and register, so he/she be able to receive the amount. The amount will be kept on hold for 5 days and in case the receiver didn’t register to bwallet, the amount will be returned to the sender.
How to pay a merchant?
Pay to Merchant using your bwallet Account
- By Selecting the Pay to merchant option from the menu, you can simply scan the Dynamic QR code that will be created by the Merchant App to complete your payment.
- You can also pay to merchant by entering the merchant mobile number and amount from the customers end, that option will be useful for home businesses and home delivery merchants.
How to request money?
Request Money between bwallet Account
- By selecting the Request money option from the menu, customers will be able to request an amount of money from another bwallet registered customer.
- The requester should enter the mobile number of the another bwallet customer with the required amount and submit the request.
- A request will be sent to the sender to either accept or reject the request for money transaction.
- Once the action is taken, the requester will receive a notification with the approval or rejection.
You can pay with your bwallet app at: