Batelco Bahrain is proud to be one of the top operators in the world certified by Apple with VoLTE, and the first operator in Bahrain to launch VoLTE.
Now you can make high-quality phone calls using Voice over LTE (VoLTE) on your iPhone
What is VoLTE?
VoLTE, also known as Voice over LTE, allows making high-quality voice calls on 4G/LTE network while you enjoy Batelco’s LTE Internet experience in the same time.
Benefits of VoLTE
- VoLTE offers High-Definition voice quality which will result in a superior call experience with crystal-clear sound quality whenever a call is exchanged between two phones configured on VoLTE.
- VoLTE offers significantly faster call set up time where you will be able to establish calls faster.
- VoLTE will enable true 4G/LTE Internet experience during voice calls which will allow you to chat, browse and/or download during your calls without any degradation in your Internet speed.
Who is eligible?
- All Batelco iPhone users who are using one of the models below
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone software must be iOS 10.3 and above
- Customers must have a valid 4G/LTE Voice and Data Package
Setting up your iPhone to Volte
VoLTE will be turned ON by default to all eligible iPhone devices mentioned.
To enable Volte Manually please follow below steps:
- Update to the latest version of iOS
- Then tap Settings > General > About and follow the prompt to complete the update.
- Then tap Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Voice & Data to enable VoLTE.