Batelco IMaaS is the first cloud-based services launched in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and is one of many cloud initiatives that will be carried out by Batelco in the near future. Batelco cloud services are aimed at reshaping the way business functions today. With a Pay as you Go model, businesses will have the ability not only to cut down on Capital and Operating expenditure but also enjoy the benefits of enhancing the overall business performance.
Batelco IMaaS is an advanced SaaS (Software as a Service) offered on a cloud based architecture that provides businesses with remarkable capabilities for business performance insight and management. IMaaS has been designed based on the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework worldwide standard and offers a huge range of benefits that include:
- Improved IT services
- Improved customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Improved productivity
- Improved use of skills and experience
- Improved delivery of third party service
- Reduced cost of ownership
Batelco IMaaS consists of several modules that address critical business functions:
- IT Asset Management
- Service Desk Management
- License Management
- Personnel Management
- Contract Management
- Vendor Management
- Support Level Management
- Active Performance Monitoring
IT Asset Management - Manage hardware & software and its associated CAPEX and OPEX over time
IT Asset Management offers businesses enhanced visibility on the status of their hardware, software, and other organizational resources. The business will see how the resources are being utilised, helping it meet its compliance and budgetary requirements.
- Calculate assets business impact
- Pinpoint waste with asset tracking
- Manage hardware, software, employees, consultants, contracts and more
- Drill down into Business performance, availability and compliance
- Track hardware by CPU, desk, network and more
- Include both KPIs and Key Risk Indicators
Service Desk Management - Manages all systems incidents and end-users requests
Service Desk Management delivers enhanced management and oversight of service desk user incidents.
- Increases efficiency and improve customer service
- Associates tickets by department, vendor, contract, and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Strengthens risk management through detailed tracking of help desk performance
- Enhances responsiveness by pinpointing delays
- Knowledge base with resolved ticket repository
License Management - Manage licenses against your assets, vendors, contracts and SLAs.
License Management provides highly detailed, real-time visibility into the availability and license compliance status of the business entire software application inventory, dramatically streamlining the oversight process.
In addition, it provides detailed information about each software using the below attributes:
- Vendor Name
- Software classification
- Purchase amount
- Contract Details
- Improve managerial oversight, accounting license monitoring
- Track licenses by KPI, vendor, contract, SLA, service desk
- Map services related to licenses against defined dependencies
Personnel Management - Manage resources (employees & contractors) against assets, software, vendors, contracts and SLAs
Personnel Management provides centralized management of information about the assets granted to each employee within the company’s organizational chart. This is accomplished through a real-time interface with HR Management System.
In addition, it compares employee access to resources within the organization to profiles established by HR and IT, and sends a notification whenever the two do not align. Therefore, management can take immediate remedial action.
- Track and share employee access information easily across departments
- Improve compliance and reduce exposure
- Gain valuable insights into resource cost allocation
- Compatible with both Active Directory and NFS
Contract Management - Manage contracts against your resources, assets, software, vendors and SLAs
Contract Management module delivers timely, detailed, start-to-finish oversight of supplier contracts using a structured business workflow-management approach.
It simplifies the processes of contract definition, metrics, tasks and milestones, as well as financial tracking and budgeting. Also it is highly customizable for easy alignment with each business’s unique process and automation requirements.
- Manage contracts and vendors from start to finish with a single intuitive tool
- Track key details such as contract definition, metrics, tasks and milestones.
- Increase operating efficiency and reduce costs.
- Customizable to your business with user-defined fields.
Vendor Management - Manage suppliers against your resources, assets, software, contracts and SLAs
Vendor Management enables detailed oversight of your vendors to help optimize their performance and minimize your costs.
- Associate vendor performance with contracts, SLAs, service desk, and staff
- Tracks vendor performance and increase competitiveness
- Links vendor performance to other organizational assets
- Provides immediate oversight with graphical dashboards
- Integrates seamlessly with other Batelco IMaaS modules
Support Level Management - Manage Quality of Service against resources, assets, software, vendors, and contracts
Service Level Performance & Management provides organizations with a centralized system that improves business efficiency by managing and maintaining all aspects of an SLA. Internal and external staff contracts and service desk tickets are brought together into a single, holistic platform that communicates with all key stakeholders, ensuring continuity and optimal service delivery.
Service Level Performance and Management enables IT departments to focus on managing the operational aspects of monitoring and meeting an SLA, while leaving the business to monitor the legal aspects.
- Monitor day-to-day performance against SLAs in real time
- Measure SLA performance against business objectives
- Improve IT efficiency through a single, centralized platform
- Manage and maintain all aspects of an SLA.
- Task Performance of internal and external staff, contracts, and service desk tickets.
- Converts legal terms in SLAs into real-time metrics.
Active Performance Monitoring - Real-time monitoring of your hardware, software, KPIs and KRIs
Active Performance Monitoring enables organisations to monitor any aspect of their business, be it managerial, operational or technical. Using an agentless probe that works with any operating system, Active Performance Monitoring tracks every aspect of your organization’s infrastructure – including applications, databases, servers, routers, firewalls and switches – all in real time.
- Map your IT infrastructure to business and operational assets
- No agents to install; works with any operating system
For a free consultation on how to further improve your operations with IMaaS, please feel free to contact your Account Manager