PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH BATELCO.COM. BY ACCESSING BATELCO.COM, THE USER AGREES WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, TO ACCEPT ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
BATELCO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE BATELCO SITES
1.1 In this Policy the following definitions shall apply:
“Batelco Bahrain Site” means various corporate portal web sites and web pages operated by Batelco or its affiliates from time to time.
“Communication Services” means any service which provides message-transfer facilities including message-routing and publish-subscribe.
“Content” means any information made available by a website or any other electronic medium. This includes information, text, data, communications, images, photographs, graphics, music, video, games and sounds, software or any other material supplied by the User, Batelco, or any third party content providers on behalf of Batelco and which is contained on or available as part of the Batelco service.
“Linked Site” means any portal site that is linked to the Batelco Corporate Portal Site.
“Licence agreement” is an agreement in which one person grants to another, or to a definite number of other persons, a right or permission to use a certain thing, and refers to the document recording that permission.
“User” means anyone that uses the Batelco Corporate Portal or public website.
“Network” means the electronic communications system by which we make services available in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
USE OF THE BATELCO SITE
2.2 The Batelco Site is offered to the User …
On the User’s unconditional acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this Policy and are deemed to apply as soon as the user visits the Batelco Site. The User confirms its unconditional agreement to the terms set out in this Policy upon its immediate use of the Batelco Sites.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
3.1 Batelco reserves the right to …
Change at any time without prior notice the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Batelco Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Batelco Site. The User shall be wholly responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. The User shall be bound by these terms and conditions at all times.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
4.1 Unless otherwise specified …
the Batelco Site is for the User’s personal and non-commercial use. The User shall not, under any circumstances modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Batelco Sites.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
5.1 Third Parties supply …
Components of the Batelco services. The Batelco Site may contain links to other Third Party Web Sites (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Batelco and Batelco shall not be held responsible in any way whatsoever for the contents of any Linked Site or for any damage or loss resulting …
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Without limiting the foregoing, …
- SERVICE CONTACT:
6.1 “Batelco Bahrain Site”
Shopping provides the Merchants’ links to the User. However, each individual Merchant participating at “Batelco Bahrain Site” Shopping is responsible for setting and explaining their individual shipping, return, security and other policies applicable to shopping in their stores and purchasing their products. “Batelco Bahrain Site” does not guarantee, warrant or endorse in any way …
The User shall be totally responsible for paying the entire amount due on the User’s purchase, including any applicable taxes, shipping and other charges assessed by the Merchant. With respect to applicable taxes, the Merchant will advise the User subsequently of the exact amount of tax due on the User’s purchase. “Batelco Bahrain Site” shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any miscalculation or omission by a Merchant of applicable taxes on any sale. The User represents and warrants that the User is at least twenty one (21) years of age and that the User has the full legal right to use “Batelco Bahrain Site” Shopping in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. The User hereby agrees to supervise usage by, and be responsible for the actions of, any minors who use the User’s computer and/or registration account to access “Batelco Bahrain Site” Shopping.
7.1 Batelco reserves the right …
at its sole discretion, to terminate the User’s access to any or all Batelco Sites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice and shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the User for such termination.
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) form the basis of the Batelco Farfesh Rewards Program (the “Farfesh Rewards Program”) and govern the relationship between Batelco and the members of Farfesh Rewards Program. By joining Farfesh Rewards Program, you can either participate in the Batelco Reward Program or the Partner Reward Program on the Terms and Conditions set out below.
The Farfesh Rewards Program is a customer benefit program available to Batelco postpaid and prepaid mobile customers.
- The Batelco Rewards
Customers will earn reward points (“Rewards Points”) for every Bahraini Dinar paid towards the monthly invoice for post-paid mobile services and before the due date, or for every Bahraini Dinar refilled for a prepaid mobile service. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, customers may redeem their Batelco Rewards Points for credit into their mobile post-paid or prepaid accounts.
a) You are automatically eligible for the Batelco Rewards Program offered by Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C. if you have an active account for pre-paid or post-paid mobile services offered by us, which has not been ported-out, suspended or terminated.
b) Batelco’s employees, Enterprise customers and authorized resellers and distributors are not eligible to receive the Batelco Rewards.
c) Only direct payments or refills done by You to the particular Batelco account will be considered for the Rewards Points, excluding payments/refills done by Batelco to customers’ accounts, credit transfers, Batelco gift/discount vouchers (the “Voucher(s)”), bonuses, etc.
a) You may redeem the offer automatically through Batelco, once invoices are fully paid on or before the bill due date and/or refills have been made on the line. You can redeem and check your points for the Batelco Rewards through SMS or using other specified channels such as the USSD;
b) You may redeem the Vouchers as follows:
i. the expiry date of the Voucher is six (6) months from the date of receiving the redemption code;
ii. the Voucher may only be used towards redeeming handsets, devices and handset accessories;
iii. the Voucher’s value is two hundred Bahraini Dinars (BD200) only. You are responsible for paying any remaining amount if device/accessory is worth more than the value of the Voucher;
Voucher redumptions are obtainable for Mobile Postpaid customers only.
Voucher redemption and eligibility details are available on www.batelco.com.
c) Redemptions details for the Batelco Rewards are available on www.batelco.com;
d) Batelco’s Rewards cannot be redeemed for Batelco’s mobile prepaid data;
e) Batelco reserves the right to withhold processing of your redemption request for any misconduct by you.
v. The Partner Rewards
The Partners Rewards is a customer benefit program designed to offer customers a wide range of benefits for a rewarding experience from the participating dealers (“Participating Dealers”).
a) You are automatically eligible for the Partner Rewards Program offered by Bahrain Telecommunications Company B.S.C. if you have an active account for pre-paid or post-paid mobile services offered by us, which has not been ported-out, suspended or terminated.
a) You may redeem offers (the “Offer”) made available by the Participating Dealers from time to time;
b) You may redeem any Offer by sending an SMS to Batelco, or using other specified channels such as the USSD, to receive a serial number (code) for the Participating Dealer to avail from the Offer. One (1) serial number (code) per Participating Dealer outlet will be used per line per day;
c) Redemption and offer details for Partner Rewards are available on www.batelco.com;
d) Batelco does not assume any liability for, nor make any representation or warranty in relation to any redemption item made available by the Participating Dealers to you by your redemption of your Offer;
e) Batelco reserves the right to do the following at its absolute discretion without prior notice to you:
i. substitute any Partner Reward Offer with an item of equivalent value;
ii. change or terminate the Partner Rewards, or modify the Partners Rewards as it deems necessary from time to time and without notice to you; and
iii. withhold processing of your redemption request for any misconduct by you.
vi. General Provisions
3.1 The term of the Farfesh Rewards Program is valid for a period of twelve (12) months.
3.2 You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by your participation in the Farfesh Rewards Program and redemption of the Offers.
3.3 Batelco reserves the right to terminate or suspend (in whole or in part) the Farfesh Rewards Program at any time without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to you.
3.4 Notwithstanding Clauses 1.1 and 2.1 above, you will not be eligible for the Farfesh Rewards Program:
(a) if you cease to subscribe to any of our services and/or terminate an existing Batelco postpaid or pre-paid mobile line registered under your name, including without limitation, as a result of a transfer of service subscription;
(b) if you fail to make payment for previous outstanding postpaid mobile bills invoiced by Batelco, or such previous outstanding bills were not paid on their due date;
(c) if you breach any of these Terms and Conditions or any of our Participating Dealers’ terms and conditions; and
(d) any other circumstances as determined by Batelco in its sole discretion.
3.5 The Batelco’s Rewards or Partner’s Rewards, whether redeemed or not, may not be refunded, transferred to other customers, or exchanged for rewards or cash.
3.6 Batelco is not responsible for any wrongful redemption of the Offers, any failure to redeem and/or any redemption under your account made by persons other than yourself. You remain solely responsible for your redemption of the Offers
3.7 Batelco shall not be liable in any way to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any direct or indirect loss, claim or damage howsoever caused or arising from or in relation to the Farfesh Rewards Program and/or your participation in the Farfesh Rewards Program.
3.8 Batelco reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. If you do not agree to the revised terms, please cease participating in the Farfesh Rewards Program within three (3) days. Your continued participation in the Farfesh Rewards Program following any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. Batelco’s decisions on all matters pertaining to the Farfesh Rewards Program are final.
3.9 Nothing herein shall be construed or interpreted as varying or otherwise affecting Batelco or your obligations under any other agreement governing the provision of Batelco’s products or services.
3.10 Batelco does not guarantee that you will receive any SMS related to the Farfesh Rewards Program upon payment, refill or sending an SMS to Participating Dealers. In no event shall Batelco be liable for any failure in its systems in relation to the Farfesh Rewards Program.
3.11 These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between Batelco and you are governed by Bahraini law as applied in the Kingdom of Bahrain. You are agreeing to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Offer is limited / valid for a promotional period
- Offer applies to postpaid (Voice + Data) packages
- *Usage is limited to the threshold of the package selected
- The social basket (applications) is subject to change at Batelco’s discretion
- Fair usage policy of 10 GB applies on YouTube
- This offer is provided to all existing postpaid customers
- New customer can add the bundle FREE of charge by sending SY4 to 88188
- To deactivate the service, customers should send DSY4 to 88188
- Accept (Opt-in) to receive Batelco’s Marketing Communication by sending “BMC” to “88188”
- To (Opt-Out) of Batelco’s Marketing Communication, kindly send “DBMC” to “88188”
- This is a complementary service and No penalty charges applies
- This package is eligible for new and existing customers.
- The Data Bolt-ons are available for both BD1.5 weekly and BD6 monthly bolt-ons only.
- On consuming full data, data access will be stopped temporarily until the next refill.
- Line activation and bolton’s before the 16th of February 2017 are entitled to the extra Minute and DATA, till further note.
- Batelco has the right to withdraw this package at any time.
SimSim Cash Monthly Terms and Conditions:
- Customers should have a minimum credit balance of BD4.1 to renew their bolt-on and acquire the BD2 bonus credit.
- The BD2 Bonus credit is valid for 30 days only, bonus credit cannot be transferred, and can be used for SMS, local and international calls.
- The bonus credit cannot be used to reactivate the bolt-on or to activate any other bolt on.
- Social media applications are Unlimited for WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Line, Tango, Viber, LinkedIn , Instagram and YouTube.
- Free International minutes are applicable only for the country first dialed during the bolt-on validity period.
- The offer is eligible for prepaid voice SimSim lines only.
- General prepaid terms and conditions apply.
- This is a limited package offer.
- Fair Usage Policy applies.
- Batelco has the rights to withdraw this package at any time.
Prepaid Internet Terms & Conditons:
- General prepaid terms and conditions apply.
- This is a limited offer
- Each Refill voucher is equivalent to a Data threshold, please refer to the link for the details
- On consuming full data, data access will be stopped temporarily until the next refill
- The offer is eligible for prepaid Data new lines only
- Bonus Scheme does not apply for Prepaid Internet Packages
- Batelco has the rights to withdraw this package at any time.
- Definitions“Agreement”means these Terms and Conditions together with the Application Form, and any other general terms and conditions which may apply to the provision of other services by Batelco as the case may be;“Application Form” means the Batelco TV Application Form, governed by these Terms and Conditions, which you have entered into with Batelco for the provision of the requested Service;“Batelco Confidential Information” means all information (whether written or oral) concerning Batelco’s business, trade secrets, customers, suppliers and affairs that you shall obtain or receive as a result of the provision of the Service;”Bill” means a bill sent to you by Batelco in accordance with clause 5;“Charges” means the charges payable by you in return for your use of the Service, as set out in clause 5;“Customer” means you (the person who enters into this Agreement with Batelco for the provision of the Service);“Device” means the equipment (including any software) provided to the Customer by Batelco to enable the Customer to receive the Service;“Device Supplier” means the manufacturer or manufacturer’s authorized distributor of the Device;“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright (including rights in computer software), patents, trademarks, trade names, service marks, business names (including Internet domain names), design rights, database rights, semi-conductor topography rights, rights in undisclosed or confidential information (such as know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not)) and all other intellectual property or similar proprietary rights of whatever nature (whether registered or not and including applications to register or rights to apply for registration) which may now or in the future subsist anywhere in the world;“Initial Term” means 12 months from the date of activation of the Service, or such other time as may be notified to you by Batelco;“Registration Fee” means the fee payable by you pursuant to clause 5.3;“Service” means the Package selected by the Customer on the Application Form including any changes, upgrades and/or downgrades to such package, as and when requested by the Customer, and supplied by Batelco from time to time.“Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out herein;
“Third Party Content” means audio, video, data and other media over which Batelco exercises no editorial or programming control;
“Third Party Software” means software purchased from a party other than Batelco; and
“you” and “your” means (i) the Customer who orders the Service and (ii) belonging to the Customer, as the case may be and as the context so requires.
“we” or “us” mean Batelco and “our” has a corresponding meaning.
- Service Provision and Pre-requisites2.1Batelco shall provide the Batelco TV Service which you have selected on the Application Form subject to these Terms and Conditions.2.2 You must be at least 18 years of age to assume the responsibilities of this Agreement. Minors may use the Service only if one of their parents or legal guardians assumes the responsibilities of this Agreement and thereby assume full responsibility for their use of the Service.
- Term and Termination3.1The term of this agreement shall commence on the date the Service is activated by Batelco, and continue unless otherwise terminated by the Customer or Batelco under Clauses 4.5 or 10.3.2 If you have requested for a Contract Package, in the event you terminate this Agreement before the expiry of the Initial Term, you shall be liable to pay to Batelco a pro rata amount of the cost of the Device (BD 40 unless otherwise notified to you) -) calculated according to the number of calendar months or part months remaining from the date of notification to the end of the Initial Term..
- Device and Installation4.1If you have requested for a Package, which requires a Device, Batelco shall supply the Device to you, upon supply of the Service by Batelco.4.2 Batelco shall provide the details of Customer with a one (1) year manufacturer’s warranty beginning from the date the Application Form is signed.4.3 The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the provisions of the warranty are the sole responsibility of the Device Supplier, and Batelco shall not be held responsible or liable for any direct or indirect damage, defects, faults, and/or claims regarding the Device. All claims in relation to the Device shall be made under the Device warranty or against the Device Supplier and waives all claims in relation to the Device against Batelco.4.4 Any installation and/or upgrade of the Device requested by the Customer shall be separately performed and managed by the Device Supplier of the Device acquired by the Customer, including any ongoing support and maintenance services to be performed in relation to the Device.4.5 You agree not to modify, tamper with or attempt to dismantle the Device. Any such unauthorized use may void the manufacturer’s warranty and entitle Batelco to terminate this Agreement, immediately, and/or charge you the cost of a replacement Device in the event of any damage caused to the Device.4.6 Batelco reserves the right at all times, and without prior notice to the Customer, to update any software associated with the Device. The updating of such software may disrupt the Service for a temporary period. The Customer agrees to cooperate with any instructions issued by Batelco in respect of the updating of software, to enable Batelco to upgrade the software for the purposes of providing the Service to you.
- Charges and Payment5.1Batelco will send you a Bill on a monthly basis. The Charges are payable by you monthly in advance. If that payment becomes overdue, Batelco may suspend or terminate the Service pursuant to clause 10.5.2 Details of the Charges are available on Batelco’s website. Batelco reserves the right to make changes to the Charges, such changes to be advertised on Batelco’s website one month prior to the date of implementation.5.3 Where applicable, the Registration Fee is payable by you when the Application Form is signed.5.4 Should you wish to reactivate your subscription following cancellation or termination, you may be charged a reactivation fee.5.5 If you are subscribing under a promotional subscription fee, additional restrictions may apply according to the additional terms and conditions.5.6 The Charges do not include any services, features or functionality other than the announced Batelco Service.5.7 If you do not pay a Bill by the due date, Batelco shall have the right at its discretion and without notice to you to: (i) transfer the unpaid invoiced amount to the account of any other service(s) provided to you by Batelco, and you will be liable to pay all charges on any invoice issued by Batelco for such service(s) by the due date; and (b) deduct the unpaid invoiced amount from any payment or credit due to you by Batelco under this Agreement or any other agreement for services(s) provided by Batelco to you. The rights in this clause are in addition to any other rights that Batelco has under these Terms and Conditions, including the right to suspend or terminate the Service in accordance with clause 10 or any other service provided by Batelco.5.8 Applicable charges for the use of the existing Pay-TV and/or Video-on-Demand feature shall be determined at the sole discretion of the provider of such Pay-TV and/or Video-on-Demand service by providing the Customer with one (1) month’s prior notice.
- Changes to the Service7.1Batelco may at its discretion and from time to time change, add, or remove features and functionality of the Service without notice. If you are dissatisfied with any such changes to the Service, you may immediately cancel your use of the Service in accordance with the procedure set out in clause 10 below.7.2 Batelco reserves the right to discontinue one, some, or all of the features of the Service you receive at any time.7.3 Batelco may at its discretion discontinue the provision of software updates to certain features depending on compliance. This means that whilst certain Services may receive continued software updates and functionality, Batelco is not required to provide such updates to your Service.7.4 The level of service Batelco provides may not be the same for every customer; as some Service may support different features and functionality. Batelco is under no obligation to provide all features and functionality to your Service. The Service is not available outside of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Copyright8.1Third Party Content is protected by copyright law and other applicable laws.8.2 Programming is not under Batelco’s control; certain providers may restrict or limit the ability to record, display view or transfer particular programmes by using a variety of copy protection mechanisms and content providers may restrict or revoke access to their content at any time.8.3 Batelco is not responsible for and has no editorial control over any Third Party Content and Batelco has no control over the distribution of such content. Batelco accepts no liability in relation to any Third Party Content.8.4 Batelco is not responsible for any content or display on screen may be political, sexual or any potentially offensive or immoral.8.5 You must not copy, distribute copies, show in public, rebroadcast or relay any part of the programs provided to you as part of the Service. You may only use the Service for private use and it must not be accessible by the general public or in a communal viewing area.8.6 In the event that you are identified as the source of any illegal copying or being used for reception of programming which is not authorised to you under the Service, Batelco reserves the right to without notice, (i) suspend and/or terminate this Agreement, and (ii) provide your details to any owner/licensor of copyright in the illegally copied program for the purpose of prosecution of such an offence.8.7 We may disable or alter some functions of the Service to prevent any infringing acts.8.8 Any breaches of this clause 8 may infringe the copyright of third parties and you will be responsible for any claims made against Batelco for losses suffered as a result of actual or claimed copyright infringement committed by you or any other person using the Device provided to you, and you hereby agree to fully indemnify Batelco for any such losses suffered.
- Advertising and PromotionsThe Service is supported and sponsored by commercial advertising. Batelco reserves the right to send content (including advertising and promotional material) as part of service.
- Termination of Service10.1You may terminate this Agreement, and your right to use the Service, at any time and for any reason, by submitting an official termination request to any Batelco Retail shop.10.2 Batelco may terminate this Service by giving one month’s prior notice to you.10.3 Batelco reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the Service, and terminate this Agreement, if you breach any provision in this Agreement, fail to comply with any reasonable instructions relating to the Service, misuse the Service, and/or use the Service in such a manner as to infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Batelco or any third party.10.4 Upon termination, Batelco will send you a Bill for all monthly Charges which are due and which have not yet been billed by Batelco prior to termination of the Service. This Bill will include any Charges which are outstanding at the date of termination. If you have paid a monthly Charge in advance of the date of termination you will not receive a refund in respect of that unexpired part of the relevant month for which you have paid. You agree to pay this Bill on or before the date upon which payment is required.10.5 Batelco may also suspend the Service with immediate effect where: (i) it is necessary in order to carry out any maintenance or repair to the Service; (ii) the relevant government authorities within the Kingdom of Bahrain or elsewhere require Batelco to suspend the Service for whatever reason; or (iii) Batelco has good reason to suspect that you are in breach of any part of this Agreement.10.6 Batelco may, at its sole discretion, reinstate the Service if it is satisfied that you have rectified any breach of this Agreement or the reason for the initial suspension of the Service no longer applies.10.7 None of the rights which either Batelco or you have accrued as a result of these Terms and Conditions prior to the date of termination shall be lost or otherwise affected following termination.
- Liability and Indemnity11.1Batelco will not be liable for failure to provide the Service caused by events outside Batelco’s reasonable control.11.2 Batelco does not in any way exclude or limit its liability: (i) for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Batelco or its directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents; or (ii) in respect of fraud or any fraudulent statements made by Batelco or its directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents.11.3 Subject always to clause 11.2, Batelco shall not have any liability to you in respect of your use of the Service which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.11.4 Subject always to clause 11.2, Batelco shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of this contract for: (i) any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings, loss or corruption of data, loss of contract or opportunity or loss of goodwill; or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss of whatever nature, which could be described as indirect or consequential and whether or not reasonably foreseeable, reasonably contemplatable, or actually contemplated by the parties at the time of the commencement of the Service.11.5 If Batelco shall be liable to you in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise, Batelco’s liability shall be limited to the equivalent cost of six (6) month’s Charges for any event or related series of events.11.6 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Batelco harmless absolutely from and against all costs, losses, claims, damages and expenses (including without limitation any legal costs) of any kind whatsoever, whether foreseeable or not, that may be suffered by Batelco as a result of your use of the Service (or anyone using the Service with your permission), which are brought or threatened against us by a third party where you are at fault.
- Title to Device and Software and Intellectual Property Rights12.1The Device will contain certain software to enable you to use or have full access to certain features of the Service.12.2 Batelco retains title to and ownership of all the software for the Service and certain Intellectual Property Rights in the Service and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate as a transfer or license to you of the same. You agree not to do anything to limit, interfere with, or otherwise jeopardise in any manner such rights, title and interest.12.3 Title to and ownership of the Device shall remain with Batelco and shall not pass to the Customer until the expiry of the Initial Term.12.4 Batelco also retains ownership of all Batelco Intellectual Property Rights. In the case of third party software delivered by Batelco to the Service, the applicable third party retains title to and ownership of its software, copyrights and trademarks.12.5 Any attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, sublicense, reproduce, copy, distribute or use for other purposes either the Service or its software is strictly prohibited.
- Warranties Disclaimer13.1Batelco cannot guarantee that the Service will be free from faults and interruptions which arise from factors which are outside Batelco’s control, whether as a result of network performance, third party interference or otherwise. You accept that you may not be able to receive the Service where certain technical restrictions arise, although Batelco shall use reasonable endeavors to keep any disruption to the provision of the Service in such circumstances to a minimum.13.2 You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Batelco makes no warranty that Batelco service will meet your requirements, allow you to record, view or transfer any particular programming or that use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, nor does Batelco make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information which is obtained through the Service (including third party content).13.3 Batelco does not warrant that data and content provided through the Service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Batelco shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your Device and its software or any other hardware.
- Protection of Personal Information14.1You acknowledge and expressly agree to Batelco collecting personal information about you. Such information may be collected from you and others or generated within our Network when you or anyone else uses the Service or any other service.14.2 You acknowledge and expressly consent to Batelco using your information for any lawful purpose including providing you with the Service, account management, billing, debt collection, credit assessments, directory purposes, market research, customer profiling, product and service development, marketing and customer care.14.3 Your customer information may be retained for a reasonable period of time in a secure environment. You acknowledge that calls to our Customer Care Centre may be recorded for training and quality control purposes.14.4 You acknowledge and expressly consent Batelco disclosing your information to third parties (such as to our agents, credit agents and other carriers) for purposes including credit referencing, fraud detection and prevention, debt collection, investigating insurance claims, directory purposes, for any reason required by law and for any other lawful purpose.14.5 You may ask to see your account information and any other information that we hold about you and ask for any details that are wrong to be corrected. We reserve the right to refuse such a request where we are unable to verify that the person requesting the information is in fact you or a person authorised by you. We shall not be liable for the disclosure or non-disclosure of such information or for any inaccuracy or lack of completeness of any information disclosed.14.6 You agree that we may contact any person or reference provided by you to verify the accuracy of your account details. You acknowledge that Batelco, or its agents, may from time to time contact you by post, telephone, in person, email or text message regarding details of promotions, competitions or our other products and services. You hereby expressly consent to such contacts. If you no longer wish to be contacted in such a manner please notify Batelco in writing.
- Resolving disputes and complaints15.1If you have a complaint or dispute regarding our service you may avail of our formal complaints procedure by calling the Batelco Call Centre free of charge on 196 or by sending an email to: email@example.com Batelco will acknowledge receipt of a formal complaint, respond within a stated period of time, deal with your complaint and take action if necessary. If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint you may avail of the dispute resolution procedure.15.3 If your complaint has not been resolved within 60 days the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority may be contacted at PO Box 10353, Kingdom of Bahrain, Tel (+973) 81188, Fax (+973) 17 532523.
- Miscellaneous provisions16.1Batelco reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. If Batelco does make any amendments it will inform you of such changes either by posting the changes on its website at www.batelco.com or by other means as Batelco sees fit. You agree that your continued use of the Service after any amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall be evidence of your intention to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended in accordance with this clause 126.96.36.199 This Agreement together with all documents which are referred to in the Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between Batelco and you and they supersede all prior agreements between the parties.16.3 The laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain apply to this Agreement. Both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Bahrain courts of law.16.4 Batelco will not be responsible for its failure to perform all or any of its duties arising under these Terms and Conditions where any event beyond its reasonable control occurs. Such events include but are not limited to acts of God, fire, acts of terrorism, war, civil commotion, embargo, labour dispute, prevention from obtaining raw materials, power failure, acts of government or state or failure of third party telecommunications systems which impact upon Batelco’s ability to provide the Service.16.5 If any part of these Terms and Conditions becomes to any extent illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall to that extent be deemed to no longer form part of these Terms and Conditions. This will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any of the remaining Terms and Conditions which shall continue in force.16.6 You may not assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without Batelco’s prior written consent. You agree that Batelco may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to an alternative provider if necessary, as long as the level of service remains of a comparable standard.