1. Download (bwallet) App from App Store or Google Play. 2. Click on “Register” and follow the registration steps to register to the service. 3. Once your account is verified via phone call, you can enter your Debit Card details and add Money on your bwallet account. 4. Start sending, receiving and requesting money using your smartphone various merchants around Bahrain.
Select the add money option from the menu. Then enter the required amount, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to add your debit card details. Confirm the amount and the it will be funded into your bwallet account.
1. Select the Send Money Option from the menu customers will be able to transfer money from his/her bwallet account to any mobile user wither he is a registered customer or not. 2. Customer should enter Mobile Number he/she wished to send the money for with the required amount and click submit. 3. If the receiver is a registered customer with bwallet then his account will immediately funded. 4. If the receiver is not a registered customer to bwallet a SMS notification will be sent to the customer to download the bwallet App and register, so he/she be able to receive the amount. The amount will be kept on hold for 5 days and in case the receiver didn’t register to bwallet, the amount will be returned to the sender.
1. By Selecting the Pay to merchant option from the menu, you can simply scan the Dynamic QR code that will be created by the Merchant App to complete your payment. 2. You can also pay to merchant by entering the merchant mobile number and amount from the customers end, that option will be useful for home businesses and home delivery merchants.
1. By selecting the Request money option from the menu, customers will be able to request an amount of money from another bwallet registered customer. 2. The requester should enter the mobile number of the another bwallet customer with the required amount and submit the request. 3. A request will be sent to the sender to either accept or reject the request for money transaction. 4. Once the action is taken, the requester will receive a notification with the approval or rejection.
1. Update bwallet app and login. 2. Select International Remittance. 3. Select Transfer Money. 4. Select the channel: Bank Transfer, eWallets or Cash Pickup. 5. Select the beneficiary country, enter their details and click on Save. 6. Enter the transfer amount. The transaction fee and the remaining amount will be shown to you. 7. Click on proceed and confirm your transaction.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.