Register your mobile line by scanning your fingerprint
Update your personal details to stay connected
TRA (Resolution No. (13) of 2015)
Promulgating the SIM-card Enabled Telecommunications Services Registration Regulation.
All customers are requested to present a valid ID and scan their fingerprint to register their existing mobile lines or apply for a new mobile line.
This regulation applies to all telecom operators in the Kingdom and covers both Prepaid and Postpaid services.
All customers must register their lines at any Batelco shop or thorough any Batelco authorized resellers by:
- Presenting a valid ID/documents:
- Scanning your fingerprint
This process applies for the following services:
- Registering current mobile lines
- Applying for a new mobile line
- Change of Ownership
- Migration between services
- Re-activation of mobile lines
- Migrating from other operators to Batelco
- Fingerprint scans will be verified by the Information and eGovernment Authority (IGA)
- As part of this regulation, no more than 10 prepaid lines can be registered under one valid ID
- In cases that the verification process is rejected (after a number of attempts) customer is asked to contact the IGA to update his record
- Customer must reregister all their mobile lines before the following dates
- Postpaid lines must be registered before 2nd December 2018
- Prepaid lines must be registered before 2nd June 2019
Terms and conditions apply